- Key senior leadership role within Retail Banking
- Conduct Assurance Excellence
- Customer focus and continuous improvement culture
Reporting to our GM Retail Risk & Assurance, you will:
- Advise and influence continuous improvement of ASB's products, services and processes so we are one step ahead in delivering outstanding customer experiences and outcomes.
- Work closely with customer and conduct advocates across ASB to identify and support initiatives to promote good customer outcomes.
- Be instrumental in the ongoing development and implementation of assurance initiatives, engaging with your stakeholders to lead the design of quality assurance work plans using best practice.
- Oversee and support business areas in their identification, assessment and management of conduct risks across the division.
The ability to quickly establish credibility and interact confidently with senior and external stakeholders is paramount to this role.
- Outcome orientated, confidence to challenge the status quo and promote better customer outcomes.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills that can be deployed to quickly identify issues and proactively drive solutions.
- You will have a deep understanding of the financial services regulatory landscape and a broad working knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements relating to financial services.