Senior Risk Analyst - Private Banking, Wealth & Insurance
About the job
The Private Banking, Wealth & Insurance (PBW&I) division at ASB includes business areas comprising Wealth, ASB Securities, Insurance and Private Banking.
- Private Banking, Wealth & Insurance
- Support of an effective & efficient risk and compliance management framework
- Provide great customer outcomes and do the right thing by the customer
About The Role
As a Senior Risk Analyst you will:
This is an important role at a time of significant risk activity in response to regulatory focus and offers a risk analyst scope for personal development and career progression.
- support the Senior Risk Managers and the PBW&I business units in achieving compliance of applicable laws and regulations and the internal policies of ASB Bank
- work with the business unit heads and Senior Risk Managers to ensure the various risk management frameworks are well understood, disseminated and embedded within W&I
Your understanding of the Financial Services industry, operational risk and compliance principles and frameworks and ability to build effective relationships will make you a trusted advisor of the business areas you support.
You will have the confidence to independently challenge and constructively work together with business areas and the wider risk, compliance, and conduct teams.
What's In It For You
- Audit, risk or finance role 3+ years' experience.
- Assurance and reporting experience is essential.
- Process management experience is desirable.
- Experience of operational risk, compliance or regulatory frameworks in a financial services organisation is preferable.
In return, you will work for an organisation that places huge importance and focus on its people, where the sky is the limit for development and career opportunities. You will work in a successful and supportive team environment and be a part of the growth story that is ASB.
ASB is committed to fostering a culture where people are engaged, passionate and valued - living our values every day is integral to achieving our purpose.
In our diverse and accepting environment, our people grow their agile mind-set, learn, evolve and utilise their skills, while being empowered to make decisions