As part of entering the next phase of the company’s exciting growth phase, the team is enhancing its capabilities in this critical role with visibility across the organisation and to the C-Suite
- Long term forecasting of the financial performance of the company.
- Capital structure analysis, covenant compliance, annual business planning, regulatory modelling.
- Provide detailed financial analysis and commentaries as required to support media releases.
- Assist in investor relations activities including meetings and preparation of external documentation.
- Develop and refine internal valuation models relating to current and potential future company investments.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications, potentially including CFA (or part CFA)
- Perhaps a background in Big 4 corporate finance, private equity or similar strategy roles.
- Strong financial modelling capabilities.
- Good relationship building skills in liaising with financial and legal advisers to the company including investment banks and relevant industry bodies.
For further details please telephone Chris Jeffery on (09) 358 0888
or click here to APPLY
. Reference number CJ808459