About the role
We are hiring in our Auckland, New Zealand office for a candidate to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Pursue opportunities to build the subscription client base and scale operating processes
- Focus on new business sales from a database of warm leads and also prospecting B2B relationships with SME's.
- Provide support to existing clients, by building and retaining key relationships
- Ensuring customer renewals are completed in a timely manner
- Working with the Marketing team to create strategies to increase sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of significant economic and equity market events, particularly as they relate to the APAC region.
- Maintain clear client records within a CRM system.
- Assist with daily operational and administrative tasks.
Benefits and perks
- A great opportunity to take further steps in the financial markets industry, with an opportunity to earn uncapped commissions.
- The right candidate will have ample opportunities to grow and develop their career.
- Strong team culture, with a hungry, young, and passionate team.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of APAC equities and market trends
- An interest in APAC Equities, Commerce, and other related disciplines
- Previous experience in Equities Sales or Research preferred
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stay organised
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven interpersonal skills: persuasive, ability to listen to other ideas, and the ability to engage others in your ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- University Educated, minimum
To apply click here