Booster Financial Services Limited
Investment Research Analyst
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferred, or a high level of demonstrated initiative
- Full time - 40hrs p/week
- Wellington CBD based
We're looking for…
An energetic individual who displays a high level of growth potential. Our ideal candidate brings an inquiring mind and positive attitude and is a reliable and sociable can-do professional.
In this role, you'll…
Be an integral part of Booster's portfolio management team, supporting the team across a range of areas to help deliver robust investment portfolios alongside effective client and adviser support.
For this role you'll…
- Assist the portfolio managers with investment research across a range of asset classes. As well as traditional asset classes this will include Booster's growing direct (unlisted) investments across equity, property and fixed interest.
- Assist with research for Booster's Socially Responsible funds, including the adherence to industry-based exclusions, assessment of environmental, social and governance factors, and engagement initiatives with investee companies.
- Assist in communicating our key investment messages via a range of adviser and client support content, and producing internal and external reports.
- Assist with research of traditional and new asset classes used in determining the strategic asset allocations of the Booster portfolios.
- Conduct other areas of special investigation or research as required to support our overall delivery of portfolios to clients.
- Support the implementation and trading required to ensure our funds are effectively invested in line with their target strategies.