Senior Corporate Finance Analyst
About the job
I'm representing a Top 10 CA firm looking to grow their Corporate Finance advisory presence in Auckland. Despite the current Covid-19 lockdown in Auckland, this firm is able to offer a permanent and stable opportunity with no risk of redundancies.
The Ideal Profile
- Reviewing, designing and building financial models - discounted cashflows, 3-way forecast models etc
- Business and share valuations
- M&A (buy and sell side)
- Litigation support outputs, including drafting of evidence and reporting for the Directors appearing in court on economic loss and other financial matters
- Assisting in financial due diligence assignments
- You'll be working with a broad mix of clients from various sectors and industries from SME, private owners to multinationals.
Kiwis wrapping up their OEs and looking to return home to NZ post Covid are encouraged to apply.
- You would bring a background from one of the Big 4 or Mid Tier firms within any of the following service lines: Forensic, Business Recoveries, Deals/ M&A Advisory, Valuations, Due Diligence or Transaction Services.
- 3-5 years experience with the relevant certifications (CA/CPA/CFA) with recent advisory experience within a public practice setting.
- You'll have excellent client and stakeholder management skills gained from dealing with a diverse and extensive portfolio.
- Solid financial modelling and advanced Excel is a must. Experience with managing big data will be advantageous but not compulsory.
To discuss this role (and other opportunities within the Corporate Finance, Transaction Services & Advisory space), feel free to connect with me for a confidential discussion.
Harry Dev Singh
m: 64 204 048 4824