Fund Operations Manager - Investment Management
We are looking for a new person to join the team to provide key support across a range of operational functions. The role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and the candidate will need to be able to work in a small company, have a positive and hardworking attitude, strong communication skills, good attention to detail and a desire to make a difference.
- Maintenance of key fund performance data;
- Dealing with third party suppliers (e.g. custodians, fund administrators);
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of investor reports;
- Reconciliation of cash and security holdings;
- Assist with company filing/reporting requirements;
- Dealing with queries from new and existing investors.
- Assisting with presentations to investors
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Experience in financial markets essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate with key stakeholders.
- You will be numerate and analytical, taking a methodical approach and ensuring accuracy in reporting.
- You must be technology savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel);
- We’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude, coupled with the desire to roll up your sleeves, have fun, and make a difference for the business.
- Whilst we will provide full support and training, we’re looking for someone who shows initiative and autonomy and is not afraid to think creatively to find solutions.
- You will demonstrate good judgement and decision-making skills;
- Some knowledge of AML-CFT would be beneficial;
- Prior knowledge of investment systems such as Bloomberg would be beneficial, but is not essential;
Apply today for your chance to be part of this well regarded fund manager in a role which will give you lots of scope to grow.