My client is a long established financial services organisation who provides oversight and services to a range of fund managers and other financial markets participants.
Working as part of an experienced team you will provide support to the Client Managers on a range of tasks including:
- Building and nurturing key client relationships by adding value and understanding their business drivers.
- Reviewing and monitoring your clients' compliance and risk management processes, financial statements and operational processes including making recommendations for improvement.
- Taking a proactive approach to communicating with your clients and ensuring they are well prepared for market changes.
Who are you?
We are interested to speak with candidates who possess the following:
- An understanding of the fund management landscape including the regulatory environment - particularly the FMCA.
- A well developed understanding of what good looks like in operational processes, governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- A client centric approach with an understanding of commercial drivers.
You may have come from a client services background, and are looking to broaden your scope.
This role is varied, and will be ideal for a candidate who would like to be part of achieving change for good within the financial markets sector.
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation with Jenny on 09 300 6798 or firstname.lastname@example.org