The Enterprise Risk Analyst sits in the Risk Team and will support and guide the business in identifying and managing risks together with oversighting key controls aimed at ensuring the efficient and safe operation of the Fund.
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager and working in a close-knit team, you will gain broad ranging experience across a variety of responsibilities. You will enhance your enterprise wide understanding of risk, hone your technical skills and get exposure to a range of stakeholders in a dynamic, global fund.
Key elements of the role include:
- Provide enterprise (ie non-investment) risk reporting to support the business and the Board.
- Provide advice to business units, and support the process of reviewing, their risk registers.
- Identify Key Risk Indicators and build dashboards to provide information to business owners
- Assist the Risk Committee with the stress testing programme
To be successful in this role it is essential that you:
- Possess a risk or audit controls background within financial services.
- Excellent technical skills, business acumen, composure, approachability, drive for results, integrity and trust.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills.
- Have a systematic approach to maintaining records.
- Take a collegial, constructive approach to building internal and external relationships
Desirable attributes may also include:
- An understanding of how fund managers and financial markets operate.
- Experience using Power BI or other data analytics tools
Register your interest
Please forward your details in strict confidence by clicking 'apply now'. Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call Jenny Parker, Partner at Convergence Partners Limited, on +64 9 300 6798.