About The Role
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Equities Dealing team in our Head Office based in Tauranga as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities as an Equities Dealer would include executing retail client orders, on both the NZX and international markets, and providing timely market advice to aid our Investment Advisers in transacting their client orders.
Skills And Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- An undergraduate degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, or business
- A demonstrated understanding of New Zealand financial markets
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to make sound decisions in a pressurised environment
- A structured and well-organised approach to work with effective time-management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft product suite, including Excel
- Knowledge of Iress and Bloomberg an advantage
- A dedicated team player attitude with an excellent customer-focus approach
About The Company
- Permanent role
- Full time hours
- Central Tauranga location
- Additional weeks leave (conditions apply)
Craigs Investment Partners is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 19 offices located throughout the country and over 600 employees, Craigs Investment Partners offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
How To Apply
If you're keen to be part of a collaborative and dedicated team, have the drive and motivation to succeed, we look forward to hearing from you. Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous. Click here to apply