Associate Director - Institutional Banking - Primary Industries
This small specialist team is continuing to make significant gains in transactions within the New Zealand primary sector. The Director now needs additional execution support.
- Supporting the Directors in the day-to-day management of the existing client portfolio.
- Assisting the Director in managing client relationships.
- Writing internal reports/conducting research for Directors.
- Working closely with a Director and assisting with any origination and execution requirements.
- Actively engaging in upcoming projects, such as cross border cooperation programmes with other branches in the global network.
- Providing offshore credit specialists with the credit memorandums.
For further details please contact Debbie Graham on 021 358-088, submit your CV in a word format document to email@example.com - Reference DG817095 - or apply here
- Extensive experience within the Banking/ Financial services industry with a broad knowledge of Corporate and Institutional banking products.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin, fluency in Mandarin and experience in writing reports in Mandarin are desirable.
- Strong credit and analytical skills with an ability to analyse financial accounts, budget and cash-flow requirements.
- Proven experience in demonstrating sound credit judgment on significant transactions.
- An understanding and knowledge of the China/New Zealand relationship.