This leading New Zealand team continues to expand their capabilities, providing a senior opportunity for a New Zealand infrastructure specialist.
- An internal leader in formulating strategies and operational programs for private sector development and PPP promotion - potentially in consultation with relevant government agencies.
- Ongoing liaison with internal stakeholders, development partners, the private sector, and other relevant entities to identify and address challenges to scaling up private sector development and PPPs.
- Advise and assist the firm in identifying, developing, structuring, and executing non-sovereign and sovereign PPP projects across all sectors.
- Liaise and coordinate with development partners and private sector financiers on co-financing for PPPs.
- Assist and advise senior internal transaction specialists in the delivery of client transactions and projects.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging best practices on enhancing private sector infrastructure development and PPPs, including good practice examples, and guidelines.
- Significant previous hands-on experience in originating and structuring infrastructure projects
- Hands-on experience in structuring and delivering infrastructure projects, especially with PPP components.
- Very strong financial modelling capabilities.
- Ideally a demonstrated ability in negotiating with project sponsors, financing parties, institutional clients, and governments.
- Ability to assess and manage project risks and commercial targets.
This is a senior level appointment and the remuneration package will be structured to attract candidates of the highest calibre.
For further information on this excellent opportunity please call Debbie Graham 021 358-088 or email your CV in a word format document to Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
. Reference DG794571
Click here to apply