The role of Financial Controller is a key position and as such requires an individual who is able to demonstrate a strong technical accounting understanding along with the ability to lead and mentor individuals to ensure accurate and timely financial reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Providing accurate and timely financial information to the Board and Senior Management at a strategic level.
- Providing all of the day to day finance operations to ensure that statutory requirements and management expectations are met.
- Continuing to develop policies, procedures and compliance processes and guidelines that ensure that the organisation is proactive in identifying areas for cost reduction and profit enhancement.
Technically, you will have exceptional accountancy skills and take pride in producing accurate, timely financial information used to assist the wider business to make informed business decisions. Your interpersonal skills will be second to none as you will be dealing with all levels throughout the organisation. Your ability to set direction and achieve goals both individually and through others are also key requirements for this role.
For further details please telephone Chris Jeffery on (09) 358 0888 or click on the "apply now" link to submit as a Word Document your CV quoting Reference number CJ690573
- Be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant
- You will be proactive by nature and be comfortable in dealing with the Senior Management team at a strategic level.