Client Executive, Financial Services
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Global trends like climate change, ever increasing regulation, the rise of artificial intelligence, and digitisation change our world at an ever-increasing pace. Financial institutions - banks, insurers and wealth / asset managers - play a key role as a catalyst for change and an enabler of sustainable economic growth. At the same time, these businesses have to face changing and growing expectations of customers, shareholders, regulators and society.
At EY, we believe the specific needs of financial services clients demands dedicated team members focused on helping them to effectively navigate the Transformative Age.
We are looking for a Client Executive within the FSO Financial Services team in our Auckland office to lead the growth in this area of our firm. This role is offered on a permanent full-time basis.
Your Key Responsibilities
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Work with EY's financial services leadership team to manage our largest and most complex accounts through the origination of new opportunities and the development of new client relationships
- Manage the sales process for a portfolio of strategic opportunities per account (including identifying and closing new business)
- Secure and manage EY resources to close new business opportunities
- Ensure consistent pricing and contractual arrangements within the account
- Conduct win/loss reviews to determine what factors caused the firm to win or lose business and proactively share this information with the account team
- Coach the account team regarding the account management activities, including the account management system
To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally, you'll also have
- Demonstrated experience selling to C-suite and heads of business units within Financial Services
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to utilise networks to uncover and develop new opportunities
- A proven ability to lead virtual teams brought together around an account opportunity
- Detailed financial knowledge gained through selling complex solutions
What We Offer
- 10+ years' experience in a strategic sales environment, with a proven track record in selling to the Financial Services sector
- Ability to facilitate implementation of the relationship management process
- Lead account strategy workshops and facilitate the budgeting and planning and forecasting processes on an annual basis
At EY, you'll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It's Yours To Build.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.