Chief Risk Officer
- Leadership Role in a Medium Sized (for NZ) Bank
- Drive Change Across Multiple Lines of Risk
- Career Growth Opportunity
About the role:
Our client is recruiting a Chief Risk Officer to work closely with the Board of this growing Bank.
Carrying out this function you will manage a team whoes purpose is to develop Risk Architecture and delivery. As a strategic leader, you will be involved in the day-to-day running of the Bank’s Risk Management through a period of exciting transformation.
The core of this role will include:
Skills & experience:
- Design, develop, implement and manage a robust Risk Framework to ensure regulations are met while supporting the Bank's Business Plan.
- As the CRO your will be responsible for oversight and management of both Financial/ Credit and Operational Risk
- Your expertise will be key in advising the NZ Board and you will equally work with key regulatory bodies.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
About the Company
- Proven team leadership experience within the risk and compliance sphere.
- Strategic risk management exposure with the ability to challenge processes and Frameworks.
- Strong understanding of the NZ regulatory environment, change management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to be hands-on with the skills to deal with regulators.
You will be working for a world class organisation with broad international connections. This is a real opportunity to help shape a function while stepping into a top-level leadership role.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, submit your CV by following the 'apply' link below. For a confidential discussion please call Chris Martin
on 021 137 8205
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Applications close on December 22nd.