Jasper is looking for an Investor Relations Manager who will help develop and grow our client base. You will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations, to manage client development within New Zealand. You will spend the majority of your time on the phone and email with Investors, building new relationships, understanding needs and articulating Jasper's differentiated real estate investment solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and well funded tech startup at the ground level. Equity ownership options available for all early employees.
- Work closely with the Head of Investor Relations to develop and execute a New Zealand sales plan
- Establish a robust communication routine with the Head of Investor Relations, including key outreach activities, sales pipeline development and action items for New Zealand.
- Provide investment platform demo webinars as part of advisor outreach efforts
- Proactively nurture leads and follow up with investors in a systematic and timely manner
- Strengthen and support relationships with Jasper's existing clients
- Coordinate with customer success to expertly respond to and address client questions
- Equity available for early employees
The successful applicant for this role will get the opportunity to join Jasper's employee share option plan, giving them an equity stake in the company they are helping to build.
- A strong leadership team
Our founders are an experienced leadership team with a successful track record of building enterprise value and realising that value through acquisition.
- A company with a purpose
We are a passionate team that is driven by real purpose "Democratising wealth generation opportunities". Come work for a company with a vision to make the world a little bit better.