We require top flight senior business analysts for a growing pipeline of business in Wellington, both permanent and contract considered.
Mosaic Financial Services Infrastructure is a niche financial services consultancy. We help our clients navigate the process of change across their operational capability, from front to back office. This includes technology, process and capability.
Mosaic provides services to the Funds Management, Wealth Management, Trustee, Custody and Insurance sectors. We are recognised by clients for our specific expertise which enables us to quickly understand their issues and assist in delivering solutions.
In this role, you will be working predominantly on-site with one of our clients. As part of the Mosaic team you will use your analysis skills and industry knowledge to;
- Understand the client's needs, problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Perform analysis between current and future state to identify gaps and enhancements to improve capability
- Work collaboratively with the business to gather and document requirements using agile and traditional tools & techniques
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key project stakeholders and the wider business
- Collaborate with the business and technical teams to develop a shared understanding across all phases of a project
- Take ownership of work though to delivery of expected outcomes
- Tertiary qualification - finance, business or economics
- Experience in investment management and / or the banking sector and / or the wider financial sector
- Experience as a Business analyst and agile methodologies
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a committed team player, working, contributing and learning within our collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others positively
- Investment management experience is strongly preferred
- Must be a current resident and legally allowed to work in New Zealand
Benefits and culture
- Industry leading consultancy
- Tight inclusive team culture, flat structure
- Work life balance