Are you currently sat in a top tier firm, looking for an opportunity to work in a commercial business environment, in order to grow and develop your career? Or are you already sat in a large commercial environment, looking to expand on your knowledge? Do you have a minimum of 2 years, NZ based, post grad Audit experience? Then, please read on!
OCG have partnered with a well known National business, based in Christchurch, to help them find a CA qualified individual to join their team. This business is growing and has recently taken on a new ERP system, so the opportunity to build on your career is ready and waiting!
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting - preparing statutory financial statements and monthly management accounts
- Management of leasing arrangements under IFRS
- GST & FBT returns to IRD
- Assist in ongoing development of processes and systems
- Preparation of General Ledger and assisting with bank reconciliations, as required.
- CA qualified, with a minimum 2 years, NZ based, post graduate Audit experience - in either a top tier practice (top 6), or a large corporate environment is essential.
- IFRS knowledge and experience is a must
- Strong IT skills, as dealing with a new ERP system
- Good communication skills - liaison with multiple stakeholders required
- Focused and agile with the desire to learn and develop within the business
Find out more and apply by clicking HERE