Our client is a leading global accounting and financial services firm, known for bringing together top talents from around New Zealand. They pride themselves on offering endless learning and developing opportunities and promoting diversity and empowering their employees.
About The Role
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be excellence in financial modelling, and dealing with multiple key stakeholders both private and public sectors. You will have exceptionally high problem-solving skill.
Your Duties Will Include But Not Be Limited To
- Experience in M & A
- Experience in transactional service
- Strong knowledge in financial valuation for both public and private sectors
- Delivering tasks within the deadline
- More than 2 years' experience in a fast-paced accounting environment, preferably in the Corporate Finance team
- Experience in preparing financial statement and consolidation
- Membership of recognised professional body (CA or CFA)
- Experience dealing with complex financial modelling
- You must be able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrate leadership capability with your team
- Be a part of a passionate team
- Endless learning opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
About The Company
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or contact Michael 027 203 7583 to have a confidential discussion. The application form will include these questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial analyst?