Our client is a leader in providing exceptional service to their private wealth clients and they are looking for an investment adviser who is looking to take over an existing client book with the view to gaining equity in the business.
Provide Investment Advisory Services to an existing client base whilst also growing the private wealth offering.
- Develop and identify new business
- Service existing and prospective clients to discuss their investment needs
- Engage with the wider advisory team to promote the Company
- Prepare and provide suitable financial recommendations for existing and prospective clients within wealth
- A high level of knowledge and proven experience within an investment advisory practice
- Demonstrated experience advising on investments through to the family office
- Exceptional Relationship Building skills at a senior level with High net worth clients
- 7+ years experience in a similar role within an advisory practice or NZ private Banking institution
- NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5 with AFA (Investment strand)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours
- Looking to build equity through your efforts to build a long term career
For more information or to apply click here.