Reporting to the Director, Head of Loan Product you will manage the debt requirements for Westpac's Institutional Bank (WIB) corporate and institutional customers, including large listed and privately owned companies, and central and local government agencies, utilising a range of loan products.
You will work with the WIB relationship team to manage the debt requirements of a wide range of customers. This will include
You will work closely with the other members of the Loan Products team, Relationship Managers, Credit Analysts and Legal and will have responsibility for the origination and execution of corporate and institutional debt transactions. While you will have product coverage responsibilities across a range of customers, you will also be required to maintain market relationships with debt advisors, legal firms and other market participants. To apply click here.
- Maintaining and cultivating relationships with corporates and local/central government agencies
- Originating, structuring and executing transactions
- Assisting with the preparation of terms sheets and documenting facilities in conjunction with internal and external legal counsel
- Recommending pricing, negotiating terms with customers and their advisors
- Keeping customers abreast of changes in the loan market