Senior Associate / Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets
At Westpac Institutional Bank, our Financial Markets team offer all the financial market products you expect, however, it is our strategic risk management for our clients that sets us apart and keeps our clients coming back.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate / Associate Director to join the Debt Capital Markets team; who advise and execute a broad range of transactions for New Zealand clients in the domestic and offshore capital markets.
You will be responsible for
- Senior Associate / Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets
- Westpac Institutional Bank
- Auckland or Wellington based
- Applications close 31 January 2020
- Originating and executing debt capital markets transactions.
- Development and production of presentations, pitch-books, RFP's and other written material as required for clients.
- Managing multiple, competing priorities while working on a number of high priority opportunities.
- Interacting and co-ordination with the global DCM and Syndicate team.
- Supporting deal execution by means of direct involvement in the deal team.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory authorities, audit requirements and established bank approved risk limits.
What will I need to succeed?
What's in it for me?
- At least 2+ years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of the New Zealand and Australian debt capital markets, with a working knowledge of other offshore markets.
- Knowledge of international credit/rates markets and global economics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact and build strong relationships with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other lines of business.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Bloomberg, with transaction/financial modelling skills.
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written material.
- Reliable with strong attention to detail and the ability tomulti-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exhibit strong work ethic and passion for excellence while conducting self in a professional manner.
- Team player with positive attitude and demonstrated leadership skills.
As well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment, you'll be offered some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market, gain access to a suite of online learning modules and career planning tools to grow with us, as well as our industry-leading superannuation programme and fantastic staff banking package.
What's great about working for Westpac?
We're passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we'll invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development.
Apply today with your CV and Cover Letter.