Senior Pricing and Performance Manager
Westpac is a strong and trusted brand in the New Zealand market. We provide innovative banking products and continue to enhance our customers experience with next generation banking.
- Full time, permanent role
- Based in Britomart, Auckland
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage Westpac's pricing function
You will work closely with customer experience teams to ensure the pricing function is well-integrated into Westpac's overall value proposition for both staff and customers. The focus is primarily on Lending & Deposits pricing across both Consumer and Business divisions.
- Develop and execute pricing strategies that support both customer outcomes and organisational objectives
- Identify actionable insights to drive performance and support decision making
- Lead pricing governance and proactively manage pricing risks/issues.
What You Will Need To Be Successful
This role will suit someone with exceptional analytical skills and a good understanding of balance sheet products. You will be comfortable tackling complex problems with balanced and data-driven insights. Other key skills include
What is great about working for Westpac?
- In-depth knowledge of the banking industry and regulatory requirements
- 5+ years' experience in a Pricing or Product Management role (preferably lending or deposits related)
- Strong presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we'll invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your development. You can also enrol in our industry-leading superannuation programme and fantastic staff banking package.
If you are keen to help our customers and clients achieve their financial goals and work in a progressive organisation with an enviable culture, then apply today with your CV and cover letter via this link.