ZURU Edge is after a Global Regulatory Compliance Lead to ensure we comply with all stages of development for products from a legal and technical perspective. This role will be responsible for researching laws and regulations that are applicable to new product development on a global scale and advising staff risks and concerns needed to be addressed. In addition, refining our processes to ensure regulatory compliance prior to commercialisation.
About ZURU Edge
ZURU is a disruptive and award-winning company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative toys. Inspired by kids and imaginative play, ZURU is one of the fastest-growing toy companies and is known for its agility, creativity and new-age manufacturing techniques. The company now has 18 offices globally, with a team of young and incredibly driven individuals based in the Auckland office in New Zealand.
On the back of this success, ZURU has since started leveraging its core competencies in innovation and speed to market manufacturing in the Consumer-Packaged-Goods (CPG) space. This has led to the establishment of ZURU Edge, with our mission being to create purpose-driven brands that are relevant to the new millennial and generation Z customers, using highly targeted social & digital advertising with big data.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Research applicable laws and regulations pertaining to different products within the ZURU Edge portfolio.
· Provide memos to staff which assist in the development of new products, ensuring compliance from a technical perspective.
· Conduct labelling and wider packaging reviews of all products to ensure compliance prior to commercialization.
· Develop systems and processes to ensure effective compliance management within the global product portfolio.
· Identify and manage compliance risks with the Senior Leadership team.
· Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
· Analyse situations or compliance issues and provide solutions to issues/problems that are identified
Skills & Qualifications
· Min. 2 years' experience in a Compliance/Legal advisory position or similar role.
· Bachelor's Degree in Law/Business/Consumer Law or related discipline
· Experience in FMCG/CPG industry is preferred
· Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, stay organised, and manage time effectively
· Possess strong verbal, written and technical communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
· An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
To apply click here