Risk & Compliance Manager - Digital Data and Brand
Our Digital, Data and Brand (DDB) team is a business unit focused on delivered great customer experience and accelerating financial progress for all New Zealanders.
In this Risk and Compliance Manager role, you will support DDB to manage their existing risks and compliance obligations, while building the right risk capabilities to deliver outstanding customer outcomes.
In This Role, You Will
- Start date for this role will be January 2021
- Be part of a dynamic Line 1 Risk team
- Utilise and be recognised for your Risk & Compliance expertise and your customer centric approach
- Work for a company which values our people and celebrates succes
Skills And Experience We Are Looking For
- Lead the ongoing implementation and management of risk and control processes, procedures and reporting, enabling the business to appropriately and effectively manage all Compliance and Risk outcomes
- Maintain effective business relationships with primary stakeholders and actively promote operational risk and compliance management awareness
- Be the subject matter expert in complex risk and compliance subjects and promote continuous improvement across the team
Working for ASB
- Previous experience in a Risk or Compliance role with a solid understanding of risk and compliance processes, regulation and operational support within a financial services environment
- Proven ability identify issues and develop risk mitigation strategies with sound problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Regarded for being innovative, flexible and have demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
In return, you will work for an organisation that places huge importance and focus on its people, where the sky is the limit for development and career opportunities. You will work in a successful and supportive team environment and be a part of the growth story that is ASB.
ASB is committed to fostering a culture where people are engaged, passionate and valued - living our values every day is integral to achieving our purpose.
Please note that all applications must be received via our careers site online.
For our international candidates, we value interest from offshore talent for our future pipelines, however due to current Covid19 border restrictions and uncertainty, we are unable to sponsor offshore applicants at this time.