The INFINZ Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Thursday 16 May 2024, Shed 10, Queens Wharf, Auckland.
The annual INFINZ Awards recognise innovation and excellence in New Zealand's financial sector ecosystem.
Submissions for the INFINZ Awards 2024 are now open – and close 14 February 2024
In 2023 the INFINZ Awards program was significantly refreshed to reflect the following –
- The Debt Deal award now focuses on transactions over $100m so becomes an institutional banking-focussed award.
- The Excellence in Institutional and Corporate Banking Award now focus on debt transactions between $10m and $100m and is renamed the Mid-market Debt Transaction of the year. This revamped award aligns with the current Mid-market M&A Transaction of the Year Award for deals between $25m and $250m. The “mid-market” is an important part of the financial services ecosystem and these changes are designed to reflect that. Service offerings that were formerly eligible to be entered in the Excellence Award can be submitted in the Innovation in Financial Services Award.
- The ESG Award was renamed the Corporate ESG Award as it relates to activities undertaken within the organisation itself vs investment/funding activity covered in other awards.
- The Research Report Award now focuses on encouraging students and academics to research NZ financial and capital markets.
- Relevant awards will also include a criteria whereby the submitter will need to advise the approach/steps taken to ensure that the (deal, transaction, activity) results in improved outcomes for the climate and stakeholders, including the environment and society.
Any questions about the awards themselves should be addressed to the INFINZ Executive Director, Jim McElwain on 021 632 047 or email@example.com
INFINZ Fellowships nominations are now open
INFINZ Fellowships are also awarded at the INFINZ Awards Dinner. They recognise those INFINZ members who have made a significant and valuable contribution to the industry. Nominations for either Fellowships or Distinguished Fellowships to be awarded are invited from Certified Members of INFINZ. Click here for the Nomination Form – send the completed form to Iona Gibbs on firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 January 2024.
Shed 10 has limited space available for the 2024 Awards, therefore Dinner tickets are limited. To enquire about your eligibility, please contact Iona Gibbs by email email@example.com.
To find out how you could become a corporate sponsor or supporter of INFINZ and thereby secure your seats at the dinner, please contact Bernice Archer by phone 027 324 2155, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we have one category remaining to be sponsored and if you are interested or would like more information contact Bernice. there are further opportunities to sponsor the annual Conference which would enable eligibility for tickets to the Awards at a discounted price within a specific timeframe.