INFINZ Awards Gala Dinner will be held on 26 May 2022, at Shed 10, Queens Wharf, Auckland City.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS
The annual INFINZ Awards recognise innovation and excellence in New Zealand's financial sector eco-system.
Submissions for the INFINZ Awards 2022 are now open - and close 25 February 2022
The INFINZ Awards have been refreshed!
The Awards program has been significantly refreshed for 2022 to reflect the following -
- INFINZ's membership that now encompasses the broader financial services eco-system which is fulfilling the vision when the Society of Investment Analysts and the Society of Corporate Treasurers merged in 2002 to create an organisation that had a broader industry focus
- The changing shape of the financial services industry including the growth in corporate finance practices, KiwiSaver and innovation including retail investing platforms
- Contemporary themes around ESG (especially diversity, inclusion, and climate change) and digital transformation
Click through to the Award categories below for their criteria.
Awards unchanged from 2021:
Existing Awards with an expanded brief:
ESG Award (incorporating the former Diversity & Inclusion Award) - for initiatives that have advanced either; diversity/inclusion, employee wellbeing or the nation's sustainability goals.
Excellence in Institutional and Corporate Banking - for excellence in the delivery of banking products or services to organisations with sales in excess of NZD$25m p.a.
Best Investor Relations (incorporating the former Market Leaders & Emerging Leaders Investor Relations Awards) - for excellence in investor relations for NZ-based organisations in the S&P NZX50
Diversified Growth Fund Manager (subsuming NZ Equities and Best (NZ) Bond Fund Manager Awards) - reflecting the growth in kiwisaver balances and that these funds need to be invested globally, including NZ. Submissions (where required) are to be submitted by 31 January for this category).
Completely NEW awards in 2022:
- Sharebroking Firm – albeit there are new Awards for Mid-market Transactions and Innovation for which these firms would also be eligible, alongside other organisations.
- Research Analyst – albeit their reports would be eligible for the Research Report Award, where publicly available, alongside that of other analysts.
Any questions about the awards themselves should be addressed to the INFINZ Executive Director, Jim McElwain on 021 632 047 or email@example.com
INFINZ Fellowships nominations are now open
INFINZ Fellowships are also awarded at the INFINZ Awards Dinner. They recognise those INFINZ members who have made a significant and valuable contribution to the industry. Nominations for either Fellowships or Distinguished Fellowships to be awarded are invited from Certified Members of INFINZ. Click here for the Nomination Form - please send the completed form to Iona Gibbs on firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2022.
Dinner tickets are limited. To enquire about your eligibility, please contact Iona Gibbs by email email@example.com
To find out how you could become a corporate sponsor or supporter of INFINZ and thereby secure your seats at the dinner, please contact Bernice Archer by phone 027 324 2155, or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all Award Sponsorships have sold out, however there are opportunities to sponsor the annual Confernce which would enable eligibility for tickets to the Awards at a discounted price.
Previous Award winners can be found here