BDO is one of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that's only part of the story!
Our business is built on relationships. We focus on what's important to you and adopt a partnership-style approach. We're responsible and reliable, we keep our promises, and maintain open and frank communication. That's how we do business.
At BDO, we believe that our business is about helping people. Our people are committed to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. In doing this we've created a culture of responsiveness and respect that applies across all of our relationships.
We get to know you - we learn what matters to you and we make it our business to back you to realise your goals.
As a Corporate Finance Manager, you will be a part of a collaborative and high performing team providing specialist advice in each of the following areas:
- Due diligence reviews
- Share and Business valuations
- Financial model preparation
- Independent Accountant Reviews
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Equity raising and debt financing
- IFRS valuation and impairment reviews
This role will provide opportunities for you to project manage key engagements and coach and mentor junior team members to support their career development.
Working at BDO is all about richer relationships. Therefore it's important you are practiced at building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. In addition to this, you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in a CA environment
- A Bachelors' degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CA, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills, to be commercially intuitive and hard working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to delivering exceptional client service
If you can see yourself excelling in this role and believe that you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply now