He Waka Eke Noa | Creating Great Together
We're reimagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
BNZ Partnership Banking provides a seamless, integrated service to our customers, ensuring the continued growth and development of the region.
Te Kaiurungi | About the Role
Supporting the Head of Region; you will lead, inspire and develop a team of Acquisition and Relationship Partners to deliver exceptional service to BNZ customers, with a focus on customer acquisition and existing customer growth.
- Lead, coach and motivate your team to deliver an exceptional customer experience through quality conversations
- Enhance BNZ's profile as the "Bank for New Zealand" by building relationships within the local community
- Collaborate with the wider Partnership Banking team and play a key role in the delivery of our One BNZ plan throughout the Counties/East Region.
- Help support our people develop their careers through regular performance conversations, goal setting and employee recognition.
- As part of the Counties/East leadership team you will be involved in driving strategic success for the wider region.
Ō Pūkenga | About You
We know that the ability to inspire and motivate a team makes a huge difference - and that's what we're looking for with our Senior Partner team.
- Utilise your experience as a people leader within the banking/financial services industry to engage, lead and mentor a high performing team
- Bring your ability to influence, develop and maintain relationships, both internally and with the community
- An unwavering customer obsession and ability to grow business in a significant and sustainable way is essential to this role.
- Having a growth mind-set, open-mindedness, comfort with change, and a preparedness to question the status quo.
- Apply your existing knowledge of business and consumer lending to grow a high performing team
Nau mai ki te Pēke o Aotearoa | Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we're passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we're at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We're here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then which is why we offer six weeks annual leave. At BNZ we're proud to offer the generous leave options you need and deserve - whether it's for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Flexibility: We're big on helping you balance life and work. We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based. Talk to us about how we can make this work for you.
Haere mai ki Te Peke o Aotearoa | Come to the Bank of New Zealand
Inspired by your customers and energised through success, BNZ has the environment and opportunities for you to contribute to a high achieving New Zealand. Come join us and let's create great together.
Applications for this role close on 28 February 20201 at 5.00pm