Corporate Finance Analyst
About the job
Our client is NZ’s leading independent Investment Bank with offices in Auckland and Wellington. The company’s activities predominantly include M&A, Corporate Finance, and ECM as well as providing strategic advice to a range of clients.
- Suit 6 months - 2 years experience
- Keen to move from Big 4 or Corporate Finance to Investment Banking?
- M & A focus, Wellington
The Ideal Candidate Will Be
Strong deal flow, has created a need to recruit an outstanding Corporate Finance Analyst in Wellington. The company has a commitment to promoting high quality advice supported by analytical and intellectual rigour.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to become an integral member of this highly respected investment banking team where there are real rewards for strong individual performance.
- A driven individual with a superior academic record ideally covering Finance, Economics, Law or Maths.
- Able to demonstrate analytical, valuation, research and financial modelling skills.
- Commercially focused with experience gained ideally from the corporate finance unit of a Big 4 CA, investment bank or private equity firm.
- Able to demonstrate an extremely high standard of written and oral communication skills as you will have the opportunity to interact with clients from day one.
For further details please phone Debbie Graham on (09) 358 0888 or email your CV in a word format document to email@example.com. Reference DG785703