Management Consultant - Infrastructure, Major Projects Advisory
WELLINGTON / CONSULTING - MANAGEMENT CONSULTING /
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network and is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to private individuals, SMEs, multi-nationals, and Government agencies.
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
The KPMG Consulting practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Consulting.
- KPMG is currently seeking Managers and below levels to join our KPMG Infrastructure national practice that supports central Government, local Government and the private sector on projects and programmes that impact New Zealand's prosperity. This role is available in Wellington and is offered on a flexible or full-time basis.
Day to day you will:
- Work with the Major Projects Advisory Teams (Directors and Partners) to build out Capital Projects capability.
- Supporting our clients across the capital projects lifecycle from strategy, investment planning, programme development, procurement, project delivery and asset management.
- Support client organisations with implementing leading practices on capital projects such as governance, business case development process, procedures, change management organization, and project controls.
- Assess, review and troubleshoot project management controls for asset intensive projects and programs.
- Have access to leading global insights, tools, practices, and learnings to bring insights to the New Zealand market.
- Be part of a highly collaborative team and will have the opportunity to work on some of New Zealand's leading infrastructure projects.
- Develop your skills in a learning environment that offers career development, on-job coaching and a significant learning and training program.