Corporate Finance - Manager/Associate Director/Director
About the role:
As a Manager, Associate Director or Director within our Corporate Finance team, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Take ownership of the M&A process and overall execution on transactions and/or deliver high quality valuation, strategic and financial advisory solutions to clients
- Take a lead role on engagements to build or review financial models
- Manage client relationships
- Be responsible for the coaching and development of junior staff
- Play a strategic role in helping our team achieve its growth objectives
- Develop knowledge through appropriate research, keeping current with firm’s technical and industry guidance, training and interactions with internal PwC specialists
Highlights of working at PwC NZ:
- 5+ years of experience from a relevant professional services environment (e.g. law, banking etc), preferably with involvement and/or exposure to a transactional environment.
- Relevant professional qualifications (which may include the CFA designation)
- Proven written skills and financial statement analysis experience
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- A self-motivated, proactive and confident approach to your work
- Flexible work options available
- Unrivalled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms, where you’ll be enabled by cutting-edge technology.
- Dress for your day and flex your schedule in alignment with team and client needs
- Inclusive 18 weeks paid parental leave policy for all parents - Mums, Dad’s, caregivers with no minimum service!
- Enhanced leave capabilities - an opportunity to purchase additional leave with 2 staff recognition days available each year
- Paid volunteer days available through our PwC Foundation - help to resolve the societal issue of “children’s welfare” in New Zealand through ToiToi and FliP
- Rainbow tick certified - we are a progressive, inclusive and a dynamic organisation that reflects the community we are based in