Our client a leading banking institution is currently looking for a 6-month fixed term contractor to assist in the preparation of compliance with the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act.
In this role, you will assist in the implementation of consumer lending regulatory requirements within the homeownership lending team. The team is responsible for delivering compliance with the relevant legislation.
- 5-10 years of retail banking, compliance, or legal experience.
- Compliance background or legal expertise in this area of the law
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted adviser
- Experience in consumer credit regulation providing compliance
advice on regulatory matters essential
- You will have the ability to work independently whilst working
together with your stakeholders and the wider risk and compliance
- Attention to detail, analytical capability, focus on great customer
outcomes and collaborative approach
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex
technical information to non-subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of CCCFA legislation.
- Experience in the use of agile methodologies would advantageous
Please contact Gary on 09 974 9072 or click here.