As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a passionate Client Director to join our Client Relationship team in New Zealand. As the Client Director you will be responsible for understanding your client's objectives, business challenges and opportunities and collaborating with internal stakeholders to bring the best of Visa to help grow your client's business.
This role would ideally suit someone who is a great communicator, customer centric, results oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What a Client Director Does At Visa
Why this is important to Visa
- Be the "voice of the client" by interpreting the clients business plans and strategic intent and communicating that within Visa
- Develops and implements an annual Account Plan ensuring targets are met through leading the Visa cross-functional stakeholders to provide the best knowledge, expertise and experience to the client.
- Management of partnership contract obligations
- Ensures the client engagement and experience across the year results in achieving or exceeding client satisfaction net promoter scores (NPS)
- Identifies new business opportunities, revenue generating ideas and utilisation of Visa's capabilities to grow our business with the client.
- Lead the delivery of projects which ensure profitable business for Visa and the client
- Responsible for the client executive engagement model to establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts throughout the clients organisation
- Facilitate and direct internal Visa support areas in response to specific client requests and ensure the delivery of risk, marketing, product, operations and innovation support
- Co-ordinate and present regular business and industry updates to the client delivering thought leadership and global best practices
- Deliver thought leadership around payments, the wider payments ecosystem and trends to educate our clients and present opportunities aligned to their business strategy and customer insights
We strive to be the leading payments platform for anyone to issue, accept or enable payments. We believe that our client's success is our success and our Client Directors are the key people to make this happen.
This role works with two of New Zealand's major banks who has a great track record of delivering innovative payment solutions for their customers.
What you will need
What Will Also Help
- 10+ years of related sales and account management experience in the payments industry or similar experience in consulting
- Track record of achieving results that have a positive impact on business performance
- Excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills with the ability to establish effective client relationships with all levels of including executive management
- Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic account plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mind-set
- Commercial acumen and astuteness
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of excelling with partners / clients/ customers
- Self-starter with exemplary organisation and issue resolution management skills
- Significant stakeholder management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage and grow cross functional relationships
Projects you will be a part of
- Digital curiosity; you stay current with the latest innovation and digital trends
- Champion for your client, have bold ideas and suggest new ways of doing things
- Pro-active problem solver
- Identifying ways to grow our share of the client's payment business and delivering new revenue opportunities
- Creating new payment experiences for the banks customers
- Helping the client's small business customers grow their businesses through improved products and solutions
- Creating the next generation of travel payment experiences
At Visa, your individuality fits right in and we embrace inclusion and diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be and we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.
Job Number: REF29176E - to apply click here